August 18, 2017
There is so much confusion in the world about power: what it is, who holds it, what it means, how it works. This confusion is, in part, because we fail to recognize that there are several types of power. Worldly power is based on externals—money, fame, class, political connections and social status. It achieves its goals by force, domination, control or manipulation and can be abusive, arrogant and self-aggrandizing.
In this inspiring, self empowerment nonresidential urban retreat, we’ll explore and decode the different forms of power, ultimately coming to an understanding about our own soulful power. You will learn to:
- Identify and transcend personal obstacles to power
- Unleash your soulful power in healthy, more authentic ways
- Express yourself with more graceful authority in relationships
- Find deeper levels of personal fulfillment, self-satisfaction and emotional wellness
- Step into your role as an agent of change and world evolution
Why must we step into personal power consciously, with intention? On a micro level, to avoid settling for a life of unfulfilled potential. On a macro level, because the world needs us—those of us who have an inkling that our work is to advance our collective evolution on this planet—as healers, teachers, activists and catalysts of change. There has never been a more critical time in the history of humanity. The clarion call has been issued. The world needs us now.