There is something about Northern New Mexico that truly lives up to the state slogan: the Land of Enchantment. The quality of the light in combination with the dramatic landscapes create a truly magical effect. But, it’s more than just the beauty of the place. There is an energy in the land that elicits deep feelings of awe and connection.
During our Soulful Trek, Christian will lead the intimate group through explorations of a deeper connection to self, personal power, and finding inner peace. We will use our outer journey through the beauty and serene landscape of New Mexico as a vehicle to illuminate our inner journey.
Soulful Breathwork engages the life force energy through the vehicle of the breath as a means to heal. Combined with the elemental healing forces of nature and Native culture of New Mexico, this technique creates an indelible connection between day-to-day life, nature and the spirit world.
During this magical week we will:
* Pilgrimage to The Temples of the Cosmos, a a 22-acre “sacred stone temple labyrinth complex for the new millennium” created by visionary artist James Jereb according to the Hermetic tradition of sacred geometry, alchemy and magic. These temples, or vortices, create a portal for divine energy and healing.
* Steep ourselves in a traditional Inipi, or sweat lodge ceremony in the Lakota tradition, led by Wolf Martinez, and followed by a traditional meal.
* Spend 4 transformative days at Ghost Ranch, the land that sits at the base of the Sangria Mountains separating periwinkle skies and the red earth that inspired so much of Georgia O’Keefe’s life work.
* Experience the power of three sessions of Soulful Breathwork.
* Purify ourselves in the healing waters of Ojo Caliente Hot Springs.
* Visit sacred caves and participate in a full moon ceremony facilitated by Karen Chrappa in the Quechua tradition.
* Commune with the gorgeous scenery on a back country horseback tour.
* Explore the historic plazas and charming galleries of Santa Fe and Taos.
* Enjoy healthy and delicious cuisine, including the Santa Fe Wine and Chili Festival.
* Benefit from yoga sessions offered by Colby Smith, to help our bodies maintain relaxation, flexibility and center while we travel within and without.
“If you ever go to New Mexico, it will itch you for the rest of your life.” ~ Georgia O’Keeffe