December 10, 2020
A Call for LGBT Heroes
What does it mean to be a hero — to live heroically — in these times? Have you known or even suspected that you had a role to play as teacher, healer or spiritual activist? We are living in what may be the most critical juncture in the evolution of humanity. The clarion call has gone out: All hands on deck! You are needed now. We are all needed now.
People we today call lesbian, gay, bi, trans or queer have a long tradition of fulfilling spiritual roles such as teachers, healers, scouts of consciousness, mediators and keepers of beauty. How are you giving expression to those roles in your life? Are you ready to step things up a bit?
We will explore potent & important questions:
– What does it mean to be a hero — to live heroically — in these times?
– Have you suspected that you had a role to play as teacher, healer or spiritual activist?
– How are you giving expression to those roles in your life?
– What is the role of LGBT people played throughout history?
– What does it mean to come out spiritually?
You will experience:
– Deeper levels of self-love and self-acceptance
– A renewed sense of purpose
– An expanded context for who you are
– An enhanced sense of inner peace
– How to remove obstacles to love
– What it means to live heroically in the 21st century
– Connection with like-minded others on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment.
Come spend a weekend with an intimate group of like-minded committed seekers. Identify—and release—whatever obstacles may have been holding you back from stepping fully into your power and purpose. Let’s explore what we may do together that we may not be able to do separate and alone.
Christian is a passionate proponent of the special role he sees LGBT people playing in today’s society. He believes that they are meant to be catalysts for our planet’s spiritual evolution, and that it’s time they embraced this joyous responsibility. A worldwide spiritual awakening is taking place. What is the role of LGBT people in this extraordinary phenomenon? What does it mean to come out spiritually?
Enjoy inspiring dialogue, soul-nourishing camaraderie, deep healing, rituals, four life-changing breathwork sessions and exquisite meals as we break through beyond past limitations to unleash our true potential.
And, we will have fun!